The Zoll AED Plus® Trainer 2 provides trainees with hands-on experience of how to administer defibrillation and CPR treatment in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. With the same audio and visual prompts as the actual Zoll AED Plus defibrillator, the repeat practice will help to build knowledge and confidence of use, helping to reduce panic in an emergency situation. The instructor can use the remote control to select from 4 different rescue scenarios and to pause the training should there be any questions or important points to emphasise.
- Provides an accurate simulation of how to use the actual Zoll AED Plus defibrillator
- Students gain hands-on experience of defibrillation and CPR treatment
- Supplied with 1 pair adult training electrode pads
- The same graphical interface and audio and visual prompts as the Zoll AED Plus
- Four different rescue scenarios to choose from
- Includes a wireless remote control for instructor training flexibility
- Instructor can set up the rescue scenario and pause training using the remote control
- One remote can control multiple Zoll AED Plus trainer units
- Helps to build confidence and reduce panic in case of an emergency
- One year warranty
- Ideal for AED and CPR training courses
Please note: this unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.