Supplied with 10 sets of training electrodes, the Schiller Fred Easyport Defibrillator Trainer Unit is designed to imitate the real AED without giving a shock. Suitable for use with standard mannequins, this trainer allows participants to practice correct pad positioning as well as CPR and defibrillator treatment. It's compact and lightweight design makes it easy for instructors to travel to and from different sessions. Remote control also included, giving instructors full control over sessions.
- Simulates the operation and design of the actual Schiller FRED Easpyort Defibrillator
- Provides a realistic training experience
- Instructor can manage the training session using the infrared remote control
- Features 9 pre-set scenarios to use throughout training
- Gives the same text and voice prompts as the actual defibrillator
- Supplied with training electrodes to practice correct pad positioning
- Training pads can be used on any standard mannequin
- Helps to increase the participants confidence levels
Please note: This unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.