These paediatric electrode pads for the Schiller FRED Easy and Easy Life are designed for use on child and infant patients aged between 1 to 8 years old or weighing less than 25kg. When connected to your Schiller defibrillator, the paediatric pads reduce the shock energy delivered from 150 to 70 joules. The Schiller FRED Easy pads are supplied pre-gelled for application in a sealed pack which features a diagram showing exactly where the pads should be positioned on the young patient.
- Suitable for use with the Schiller FRED Easy and Easy Life defibrillator units
- Designed for the treatment of young patients (aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg)
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Can be stored as a spare pack or to replace expired/used pads
- A pictorial guide on the packaging helps with correct pad positioning