Featuring 9 pre-set training scenarios, this trainer unit is designed to imitate the actual Schiller Fred Easy Defibrillator without delivering a shock, so it can be used to prepare students for an emergency situation. Supplied with an infrared remote control allowing the instructor to easily select scenarios, this trainer unit can be operated in both semi and fully automatic modes. Supplied with 10 sets of training electrodes to teach students how to correctly position pads.
- Simulates operation of the actual Schiller FRED Easy Defibrillator Unit
- Can be used in semi or fully automatic training mode
- Features 9 different scenarios for a thorough training experience
- Includes an infrared remote control – allows the instructor to control training scenarios
- Uses the same audio and visual prompts as the actual defibrillator
- Allows realistic training to take place
- Training electrode pads can be used on any standard mannequin
- Correct pad positioning can be practiced
- Battery powered – batteries included
- Gives increased confidence in how to treat a sudden cardiac arrest
Please note: This unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.