Supplied in a sealed pack and pre-gelled for application to the patient, these replacement adult electrode pads are suitable for use with the Schiller FRED Easy and Easy Life defibrillators. When the Schiller pads are connected, the defibrillator will automatically recognise that an adult patient is to be treated and activate, ready to administer a shock if one is required. The packaging features a clear diagram showing the correct positioning of the electrodes.
- Designed for use in conjunction with the Schiller FRED Easy and Easy Life defibrillators
- Can be used to treat adults and young patients over 8 years old
- Supplied in a sealed pack and pre-gelled ready for use
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Suitable for replacing used pads or to keep as a spare set
- Defibrillator recognises if the electrodes have not been properly applied to the patient
- A diagram on the packaging provides indication of where to position the pads