The G5 is the newest model in the Cardiac Science Powerheart range, featuring clear voice and text prompts throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment. The Powerheart G5 is a semi-automatic unit, designed to provide a life-saving shock at the press of a button, allowing even persons with limited first aid knowledge to successfully operate the unit. Customised energy levels are set based on an automatic analysis of each patient and shock levels are increased if more than one shock is required. The G5 features non-polarised defibrillator pads and CPR guidance prompts, and is available with CPR Device feature which gives feedback to the rescuer ensuring compressions are given at the correct rate and depth.
- Semi-automatic unit - administers a shock at the press of a button
- Supplied with one set of adult electrode pads, battery and software + exclusive extras
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years
- 2 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests performed by the unit
- Increases energy levels if more than one shock is required
- LED indicators show when the device is ready for use and the remaining battery capacity
- Available with iCPR device (CPR) feature: provides real-time CPR feedback for correct compression rate and depth
- Provides voice and text prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Robust IP55 rated design for high resistance against dust and moisture
- Includes non-polarized adult pads that can be placed in either position on the patient
- Stores usage information that can be later transferred to a computer for analysis: USB port
- Time taken for initial analysis to ready to shock: 15 seconds (typical)
- Can be used to treat young patients (1-8 years old) using the paediatric infant/child pads (sold separately)
- On-site AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
Please note: The 'shelf life' of a battery is the length of time it can be stored prior to installation in the defibrillator without affecting the stand-by life. These batteries can be stored for 5 years from date of manufacture and still give a full 4 years of stand-by life once installed in a defibrillator. Replacement Powerheart G5 batteries are available to purchase separately.
The manufacturer of these items is currently experiencing major stock issues and cannot provide an ETA so, once current stock holdings have depleted, lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders received will be dispatched in date order when the stock arrives with us.