- AQL 1.5 Medical Grade.
- 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Straight vinyl dip with polyurethene coating
- Powder free examination gloves.
- Latex free.
- Textured fingers and palm area for enhanced grip.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
- Easy to don.
- Conforms to BS EN 420/BS EN 455-1. PPE 89/686/EEC Category I, simple design for minimal risk.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), except fatty foods.
- All gloves have colour co-ordinated boxes for easy size identification.
- Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: XS - XL.
100 Gloves per box.
10 Boxes per case.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 10 boxes to your order (10 x 100)