Providing voice prompts, tones and display features that mimic the Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator, the CR-T AED trainer unit provides students with a realistic demonstration of how the actual defibrillator will operate during a sudden cardiac arrest. This Lifepak CR-T AED trainer can be configured to simulate fully or semi-automatic operation and the wireless remote control allows instructors to change and pause the rescue scenario according to the training requirements.
- Provides defibrillation training without the charge of electrical energy
- Simulates voice prompts, tones and display features of the actual Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator
- Supplied with 5 pairs adult training electrode pads
- Guides students through analysis, shock delivery and CPR time
- Wireless remote control is used to configure the operating settings and rescue scenarios
- Instructors can also use the remote to pause the scenario for emphasising points
- Mimics fully or semi-automatic operation
- Battery operated
- Provides students with realistic, hands-on experience
- Helps to build confidence and reduce panic
Please note: this unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.