The training pads II cartridge case includes a pair of reusable adhesive pads with cable and connector, a fold out "flat man" adult pad placement guide as well as illustrated instructions for use with the Philips HeartStart FRx trainer unit. Designed for up to 100 uses, the HeartStart FRx training pads are resealable and can be used for both adult and paediatric defibrillation and CPR training (FRx infant/child key required).
- Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FRx trainer unit
- Pads can be used on the adult "flat man" placement guide or on a mannequin
- Should be used in conjunction with an external adapter if used on a mannequin
- Suitable for paediatric defibrillation and CPR training when used with the FRx infant/child key (NOT included)
- FRx trainer unit recognises infant/child training is required when key is inserted
- Pads are resealable and can be used up to 100 times before replacing
- Trainer unit provides eight scenarios when using the training pads