The UltraFire emergency infant and child carrier harness is designed to securely hold infants and young children from around 12 months old up to 27kg / 60lbs, allowing an adult the use of both arms to safely escape a building in an emergency. The harness is particularly useful when both arms are required for climbing out of windows, descending a fire escape ladder, moving obstacles, or assisting others during an evacuation.
- Suitable for children from approximately 12 months old
- Maximum child weight 27kg
- Frees both arms to allow for a safe descent
- Securely and safely holds an infant close
- Important to familiarise yourself with the harness before use
|Alternative Product Codes||PAR-1083, FSPCHARN|