Moldex 9430 ABEK1 P3 R Gas and Particulate Filters for Series 7000 and 9000 (Pack of Two)
The Moldex 9430 ABEK1 P3 R Gas and Particulate Filters for Series 7000 and 9000 (Pack of Two) are versatile filters that can protect against a range of gases and harmful particulates. Fully certified to all relevant standards for your safety, these filters are easy to fit when used with Moldex 7000 and 9000 masks.
What Can the Moldex 9430 Filters Protect Me From?
The Moldex Gas and Particulate Filters are easy to use filters that can fit on to your Moldex head mask. They can help filter out many harmful substances and chemicals from the air, ensuring that you can breathe safely. Suitable risks include:
- Organic gases
- Carcinogenic dusts
- Harmful dusts
- Biological agents of risk group 2 and 3 (virus protection)
- Inorganic Gases
- Inorganic Vapours
- Acid Gases (sulphur dioxide, hydrochloric acid)
What Can I Use the Moldex 9430 Filters With?
The Moldex Filters can be used with Moldex Face Masks. When used they ensure that you stay protected from a range of different threats. Suitable masks include:
- Moldex 7001 TPE Reusable Small Half Mask Respirator
- Moldex 7002 TPE Reusable Medium Half Mask Respirator
- Moldex 7003 TPE Reusable Large Half Mask Respirator
Key Features of the Moldex 9430 Gas and Particulate Filters
- Pack of two dust filters for Moldex respirators
- Easy to fit by pulling straps over your head
- Comfortable fit perfect for extended use
- Filters out bad fumes when used with a respirator
- Use EasyLock technology for easy fitting
What Is EasyLock Technology?
The Moldex 7000 Series Masks use something called EasyLock technology, to help improve ease of use, usability and your safety during use. The EasyLock filter system allows you to easily attach any Moldex Filter, and you will instantly be able to continue your work. The idea is that you can attach the filter with speed, meaning that you don't need to stop during work.
Why Should I Trust the Moldex 9430 Gas and Particulate Filters?
The Moldex 9430 Filters have been tested to a range of different standards to ensure your safety. These standards include EN 14387 where they achieved a score of ABEK1 and EN 149 where they achieved a score of P3 R. All relevant face masks, respirators and filters are all fully certified.
Product Code: MCE038