- Pair of filters for the Series 7000 and 9000 Moldex masks
- Designed to prevent you from breathing harmful particles
- Certified to EN 143 for your safety
- Uses EasyLock technology for ease of use
Moldex 9030 Particulate P3 R Filters for Series 7000 and 9000 (Pack of Two)
The Moldex 9030 Particulate P3 R Filters for Series 7000 and 9000 (Pack of Two) offer excellent protection against a range of hazards, including dusts, mists, aerosols and biological agents. The filters use EasyLock technology to ensure an easy fit onto your Moldex half mask, perfect for staying safe at work.
What Can the Moldex 9030 Filters Protect Me From?
The Moldex P3 Filters are easy to use filters that can fit on to your Moldex head mask. They can help filter out many harmful substances and chemicals from the air, ensuring that you can breathe safely. Suitable risks include:
- Carcinogenic dusts
- Harmful dusts
- Water based mists
- Oil based mists
- Biological agents of risk group 2
- Biological agents of risk group 3
- CMR substances
Which Masks Are Compatible?
These filters are suitable for the following masks:
- Moldex 9000 Full Face Mask Respirator
- Moldex 7000 Full Face Mask Respirator
Key Features of the Moldex 9030 Particulate Filters
- Pack of 2 dust filters for Moldex respirators
- Easy to fit by pulling straps over your head
- Comfortable fit perfect for extended use
- Filters out bad fumes when used with a respirator
- Use EasyLock technology for easy fitting
What Is EasyLock Technology?
The Moldex 7000 Series Masks and 9000 Face Masks use something called EasyLock technology, to help improve ease of use, usability and your safety during use. The EasyLock filter system allows you to easily attach any Moldex Filter, and you will instantly be able to continue your work. The idea is that you can attach the filter with speed, meaning that you don't need to stop during work.
Why Should I Trust the Moldex 9030 Particulate Filters?
The Moldex 9030 Filters have been tested to a range of different standards to ensure your safety. These standards include EN 14387 and EN 149. All relevant face masks, respirators and filters are all fully certified.
How Long Will These Filters Last?
It is difficult to provide a general rule as to the length of use of these filters, as it will depend on frequency and environment of use. It is best practise to dispose of the filter once any discolouration, odour or excessive build-up of moisture is detected.
Product Code: MCE037