The CHARGE-PAK is a battery charger that provides a trickle charge to the internal battery of the Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator. The CHARGE-PAK battery charger and QUICK-PAK electrodes have a stand-by life of two years and have the same replace-by date. This replacement kit is available to purchase either with 1 or 2 pairs of QUICK-PAK electrode pads. Also supplied with a discharger, the kit includes instructions for the safe disposal of a used CHARGE-PAK charger.
- Designed for use with the Physio-Control Lifepak® CR Plus defibrillator
- Two kits available - supplied with 1 or 2 pairs of QUICK-PAK electrodes
- Kit includes:
- QUICK-PAK electrodes (suitable for adults and young patients over 8 years old)
- CHARGE-PAK battery charger
- Discharger for the safe disposal of a used CHARGE-PAK
- Defibrillation treatment cannot be performed from the internal battery – replacement CHARGE-PAK and electrode kits required
- 2 year Shelf Life
Please note: The QUICK-PAK electrodes will only work when connected with the included CHARGE-PAK. The CR Plus' internal battery is used to maintain, monitor, and operate the device functions while the CHARGE-PAK provides the necessary power for actual defibrillation treatment.
When removing an old CHARGE-PAK, please wait at least 30 seconds before inserting the new one otherwise the device may enter a fault state.