JSP Force 8 & Force 10 Press-to-Check Spare Filters P3 Pack of 2 (Code BMN990-001-700)
Pack of 2 Press to Check Filters suitable for both the JSP Force 8 and JSP Force 10 Respirators
Press-to-Check filters allows air to flow across the full area of the filter material, increasing efficiency and extending life. Large open area allows for lower breathing resistance and improved comfort. Features a built-in inhalation valve making the respirator easier to maintain. Low profile cover protects the enclosed pleated filter from moisture and foreign objects that could damage the pleats. Easily attaches to the Force 8 Respirator with a secure fit when applied.
- Integral Inhalation Valve
- Press-to-Check Low Profile Cover
- Bayonet Fitting
- Reduced Breathing Resistance
- Apart from all the benefits listed below, the JSP force 8 works out to be a considerably more economical solution than buying disposable face masks. The replacement P3 filters can be used up to 28 days as long as they cleaned regularly with anti-bacterial wipes.
- The Force™ 8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon™ valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force™ 8 filters giving the Force™ 8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours.
- Comfort Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Harness Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
- CR2 Reflectivity Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
- Typhoon™ Exhalation Valve Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
- Force™ Filters Cost effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment.
- Conformity Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
Product Code: MCE028