The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator delivers a stamdard energy output of 150 joules through the SMART pads II defibrillation pads. The infant/child key helps to turn the device into a paediatric defibrillator, adapting the shocks and CPR prompts for young patients. As the infant/child key changes the therapy accordingly, the SMART pads II defibrillation pads do not need to be changed for use on a child or infant.
- Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator
- Allows the same SMART pads II to be used for adult and infant/child treatment
- Defibrillator automatically recognises when the key has been installed
- Reduces the energy dose from 150 to 50 joules
- Adapts CPR prompts to those recommended for young patients (<55lbs/25kg)
- Designed for the treatment of children less than 55lbs/25kg in weight