The HeartStart® HS1 infant/child SMART pads are designed specifically for use on children 1 to 8 years old or weighing less than 25kg/55lbs. When the infant/child SMART pads cartridge has been installed, the HeartStart® HS1 defibrillator changes its CPR guidelines and shock level to suit the requirements for child resuscitation.
- Designed for use with the HeartStart® HS1 Defibrillator
- Suitable for use on children 1 to 8 years old or weighing less than 25kg/55lbs
- 18 months Shelf Life
- Two self adhesive pads contained in a single cartridge
- Transparent cartridge case with clear fitting instructions
- HeartStart® HS1 defibrillator recognises when the infant/child cartridge has been inserted
- Defibrillation settings are changed to suit children when cartridge is fitted
- Energy shock level is reduced to 50 joules
- Provides optional infant/child CPR coaching
The manufacturer of these items is currently experiencing major stock issues, so lead times may not be accurate. Orders received will be dispatched in date order when the stock arrives with us. Normal lead times are expected to return in February 2022.