The Philips HeartStart HS1 is a compact semi-automatic defibrillator which helps the first aider with step by step voice instructions throughout defibrillation and CPR, keeping them calm whilst giving treatment. The HeartStart HS1 is a popular choice of emergency equipment, suitable for various applications and a range of first aid abilities. A CPR guidance button gives additional audio prompts on how to carry out CPR when pressed. The defibrillator also features automatic self-tests, has an 8 year warranty and is supplied with a sturdy carry case.
- Semi-automatic unit – administers a shock at the press of a button
- Includes one set of adult electrode pads, battery, protective case + exclusive extras as standard
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- 4 year battery standby life
- 18 month electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- Adult SMART Pads and Infant/Child SMART Pads cartridges (for young patients 1-8 years old) available as spares or replacements
- HS1 units perform daily automatic self-tests to ensure they are ready for use
- Self-test indicator: green blinking light shows the device is ready for use
- Replacement Philips HeartStart HS1 Lithium Batteries are available separately
- Transfer and analyse usage information on a computer via the IrDA protocol
- Voice guidance for defibrillator use and CPR treatment to aid rescuers
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds
The manufacturer of these items is currently experiencing major stock issues, so lead times may not be accurate. Orders received will be dispatched in date order when the stock arrives with us. Normal lead times are expected to return towards Q3 2022.