Suitable for the treatment of infants and children younger than 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, the Paediatric-Pak cartridge is designed to be use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillator. When fitted to the defibrillator, it recognises that treatment is required for a paediatric patient and reduces the energy shock level accordingly. The Paediatric-Pak is comprised of a battery and a pair of child/infant electrode pads into a single cartridge that can easily be replaced at the end of its lifespan or after use.
- For use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillators
- Combined single-use battery and electrode pads cartridge
- To be replaced after use or when it reaches its expiry date
- Designed for treatment of children/infants 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- 4 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Easily fits into the defibrillator unit
- Save money in comparison to purchasing electrode pad and battery components separately
- Only one component expiry date to remember
- Ideal for storing with the HeartSine defibrillator in case of a paediatric sudden cardiac arrest
Please note: When used with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P, the defibrillator's CPR advisor feedback is disabled due to the difference in a child's physique.