Designed as suitable pad replacements for HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillator trainer units, these training pads help trainees to learn and familiarise themselves with correct pad positioning on a patient's chest. The reusable design reduces the need to replace pads after every use.
- Designed for use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P trainer units
- Reusable design – ideal for practice of pad placement
- Supplied as a set of 10 pads
- Suitable for use with standard CPR mannequins
- Provides a realistic training method
- Helps to increase confidence in case trainees face a real life emergency
- HeartSine Trainer-Pak with Rewind Mechanism (sold separately) includes one pair of training pads
- Can be used for both adult and paediatric defibrillator training
- When used for paediatric training, please note that the CPR advisor is intended for adult patient training only
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.