Ideal for replacing worn pads from the sealed adult training pads package, the Defibtech Lifeline Replacement Adult Training Pads are supplied as a set of 5 pairs. They come packaged without pouch or connector wire assembly so your original connector cable assembly can be re-used. This provides an economical solution for replenishing the adhesive pads for training courses.
- Replacement pads for the Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Training Pads package
- Designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
- Supplied as a set of 5 pairs
- Economical solution for replacing worn adhesive training pads
- Supplied without a pouch or connector cable assembly
- Simply attaches to the existing connector cable with Velcro
- Suitable for multiple use for repeat pad positioning practice
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.