The Lifeline AED Trainer Unit is designed to simulate the actual Lifeline AED without delivering a physical shock making it safe for use during training sessions. The trainer provides a realistic training experience and is supplied as part of a package which includes a rechargeable battery, battery charger, adult training pads and a wireless remote control. The remote control allows the instructor to easily manage a range of training scenarios whilst also enabling the trainer to be configured as a semi or fully automatic device.
- Simulates the actual Defibtech Lifeline AED defibrillator
- Features 6 different training scenarios to choose from
- Can be used in fully or semi-automatic training modes
- Has the same look and feel as the actual defibrillator without delivering a shock
- Supplied as a complete training packaging: includes adult pads, battery, charger and remote control
- Paediatric training pads also available to purchase separately
- Provides a realistic, hands-on training experience
- Difference in rubberised exterior colour helps to distinguish the unit as the trainer device
- Suitable for use on standard mannequins
- Soft Carry Case available to provide protection during transport
- Remote control allows the instructor to manage the course as needed
- Helps trainees to build on their knowledge, confidence and skills
Please note: This unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.