Designed for the practice of pad placement on infants and children, the Defibtech Lifeline Paediatric Training Pads are also designed for use with the Lifeline AED Trainer Unit and a standard CPR mannequin (not included). The pads are supplied as a pair in a sealed pack and feature a connector cable assembly for plugging into the AED trainer. The semi-adhesive design of these training pads allows them to be used multiple times so course participants can familiarise themselves with the correct emergency procedure.
- Designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
- Adult training pads also available
- Sealed pack contains one pair of semi-adhesive pads
- Allows trainees to learn how to position pads for an infant/child patient
- Can be used multiple times for repeat practice
- Same look and feel as the actual paediatric defibrillator pads
- Suitable for use with standard mannequins
- Connector cable assembly simply plugs into the AED trainer unit
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.