Designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator units, these paediatric pads provide a reduced energy shock level of 50 joules to suit infants and children aged from 1 to 8 years. Supplied as a pair, the sealed package displays pictorial instructions on where to position the pads, helping to guide the rescuer in an emergency situation.
- Suitable for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto defibrillators
- Designed for the treatment of infants/children aged between 1 to 8 years/less than 25kg
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed package
- Fitted with a cable, allowing the pads to be pre-connected if required
- Package shows visual instructions for paediatric pad positioning
- 18 months Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Ideal to replace used pads or to keep as a spare
Please note: Paediatric pads will only operate with defibrillator software version 1.203 or later.