For use in with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Auto defibrillators, these adult electrode pads come as a pair ready for use in an emergency. The pads are designed for use on adults and young patients over 8 years old, and the sealed pack shows visual instructions on where to position each pad on to the patient. The Defibtech defibrillator then monitors pad to patient contact, and provides feedback if there is a problem.
- For use in conjunction with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto defibrillators
- Suitable for adult and young patient treatment (over 8 years old)
- Ideal for replacing used pads or to keep as a spare
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed package
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Pack shows pictorial instructions on where to position pads on the patient
- Self-adhesive and non-polarised