Designed to look and feel like real defibrillator pads, these training electrodes are ideal as replacements for the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit to provide trainees with a realistic experience of where to place pads in a cardiac arrest (when used with a mannequin). Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack and complete with a connector wire assembly, these pads are semi-adhesive and can be used multiple times for repeat practice.
- For use in conjunction with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
- Supplied as a sealed pack with connector wire assembly
- Resembles the look and feel of the actual defibrillation pads
- Paediatric training pads also available
- Suitable for multiple use
- Can be used with standard training mannequins
- Pack contains one pair of semi-adhesive pads
- Repeat practice helps trainees to gain confidence of what to do in an emergency
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.