Zoll CPR-D Padz - a one piece pre-connected electrode with CPR feedback. The central pressure pad is quickly located over the sternum, automatically locating the defib pads. The AED then monitors the patient's ECG whilst giving instructions for manual CPR. During chest compression the device gives feedback on correct pressure and rate of compression.
One size fits all adults; with the ability to expand for larger chest sizes.
Suitable for use on patients 8 years of age or more and minimum body weight 25 Kg.
Supplied with gloves, face barrier, scissors, razor, wet wipe and dry wipe. Special long-life armor pack for storage in soft carrier pack.
Compatible with :
- Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
- Zoll AED Pro Defibrillator
- Zoll AED 3 (only for adult patients though)
- Zoll M Series Defibrillators
- Zoll E Series Defibrillators
- Zoll R Series Defibrillators