ZOLL Medical have been developing AED technology for over 25 years and have changed up the design to create the AED 3, the latest innovation pioneering ease of use to make the perfect choice for both trained and untrained responders.
Key Defibrillator Features
- With an IP55 rating, the unit is protected from dust and water from low-pressure jets.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR.
- Bright and easily visible, central shock button
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Manufacture Ref: 8501-001-201-07