Accidents can happen to children and adults alike. Standard defibrillator pads deliver shocks at voltages dangerously high for small children. These reduced energy pads are designed for children aged 1 to 8 years or less than 25kg (55lb) in weight and should be included in any Powerheart G3 defibrillator kit. The pads are also non-polarised, which means that either pad can be placed in either position on the patients chest (correct positioning is illustrated on the pads). This makes fitting the pads quicker and easier, speeding up the rescue process.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus and G3 Pro defibrillator units
- Compatible with all 9200 and 9300 Powerheart AEDs
- 1 x set of reduced energy defibrillator electrodes for children
- Non- Polarised (both pads can be used in either location)
- Suitable for children 1 to 8 years of age or less than 25kg (55lb)
- 18 month Shelf Life