Latex free non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spunbonded polypropylene fabric and laminate layers for ultimate strength and protection. Tested to European Standards EN340, EN1149, EN14126, EN1073, EN863, EN530, EN368, EN13982-1 & 2: 2004 and EN13034: 2005. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5 & 6 hazards.
- Individually wrapped in plastic wallets.
- Available in M - XXL.
- 25 coveralls per case.
- CE Category III : High risk.
- Radioactive and biological protection.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
- High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
- 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Non linting and highly resistant fabric.
- Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (Type 5) and also hazardous liquid sprays (Type 6).
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 25 to your order.