The 3M Aura Disposable Respirator 9322+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance. Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP2 protection.
The 3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9322+ is the third generation of the best-selling 3M Aura respirator, offering comfortable and reliable FFP2 breathing protection combined with the original 3-panel, flat-fold design. It has practical positioning tabs, braided headbands and an embossed, sculpted pper panel that helps reduce eyewear fogging. It uses 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media (AEM), a high-performance material that's engineered for easy breathing, and a new 3M Cool Flow Comfort Valve to reduce heat build up.
This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
- Low Breathing Resistance Filter Technology gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance.
- Fold-Flat, easy to store, proprietary 3-panel design accommodates facial movement for wearer comfort.
- Individual hygienic packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use.
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot and/or humid environments and where work is physically demanding.
- Smooth inner cover-web and large soft nose foam for greater comfort against the skin.
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Blue colour coded straps denoting FFP2 protection level.
These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
Product Code: MCE031