- Traditional easy-to-use design
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator giving cooler and more comfortable wear
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 R D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 10
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness. No natural rubber latex components
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822 is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, an adjustable nose clip and colour-coded headbands for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of 10.
Use 3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822 for comfortable protection while drilling, sawing, and sanding by hand or with power tools. Designed to provide FFP2 protection, our valved respirator safeguards against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found when working with cement, wood and steel. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes. Heat build-up inside the respirator is reduced by 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which removes exhaled air.
Product Code: MCE040