The Infant/Child Pedi padz® II electrodes make the Zoll AED Plus® defibrillator suitable for use on children aged 1 to 8 years of age. The electrodes come as a pair in a sealed pack and include clear instructions on how to position them on the patient for maximum effectiveness.
- Replacement pads for the Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic defibrillators
- A set of two pads with clear positioning instructions
- Suitable for use on children 1 to 8 years of age
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: minimum 18 months
- The AED Plus® defibrillator recognises when the pedi padz®II have been installed
- The energy shock level is adjusted to suit child application